Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ivy's New Room

Since Scott was off work for Memorial Day Weekend I decided it would be the perfect time to paint Ivy's room. This is actually the first painting job in the house so far. We've lived here almost a year now, so its about time!

Scott helped me tape around the edges and in the center of the room, but I did all the painting myself. Scott hates painting and always wants just white walls, because it is too much work. I always have to beg him to let me paint anything. So I promised to do the work myself, if he watched the kiddos, and he agreed. After all the painting was done and dry, Scott was a great sport and helped me put up the border (which turned out to be way more difficult than I had anticipated).

Anyway, here is the finished product. To my surprise, it turned out very cute (after I painted the green, I was like, oh crap it looks like mint!), I am very happy with the results. In case you can't tell from the pictures, the bottom is a very light pink, and the top is green.




No comments:

Post a Comment